Clackmannanshire Works services aim to to promote a healthy labour market in Clackmannanshire.
We aim to support business to grow and develop and individuals to build the skills and attributes that they might need to get a job or start their own business.
What kind of support we offer
How we can support you will depend on your circumstances but may include;
- A dedicated adviser who will work with you on a one-to-one basis
- Help to build confidence and self esteem
- Support to get training to take up a job offer, including help with travel and childcare
- Work experience placements or volunteering opportunities
- Modern Apprenticeships in areas such as Business & Administration, Childcare, Hairdressing and Construction
- Help with finding and funding childcare so that you can attend training or take up a job offer
- Information and support with becoming self-employed
- Partnership Action for Continuing Employment (PACE) redundancy advice and counselling if you are under threat of redundancy and unemployment
- If you're in work, help with gaining qualifications to help you progress in your job
- Starting up your business including developing business plans, finance, marketing, HR and many other issues
- Developing the skills and attributes of your employees to match your business needs
- Recruitment and retention of staff
- Support with the recruitment and training of apprentices including the Clackmannanshire Apprenticeship Initiative
- Considering alternatives to redundancies to reduce costs without laying off valued staff
- Partnership Action for Continuing Employment (PACE) advice and support if you do have to make staff redundant
What our customers say
Clackmannanshire Works ask their customers on a regular basis what they think of the services. Visit our Customer Satisfaction page to see the latest results.
For more information, you can refer to our Who we work with flyer.
Clackmannanshire Works is part of Clackmannanshire Council's Economic Development Team and is supported by European Structural Funds.