Previous Clackmannanshire Alliance Meeting Minutes can be viewed from this page.
Local authorities have a statutory duty of community planning under the Local Government in Scotland Act 2003. The two main aims of community planning are to:
- make sure people and communities are genuinely engaged in the decisions made on public services that affect them, and
- ensure there is a commitment from organisations to work together, not apart, in providing better public services.
Clackmannanshire Alliance is the partnership of statutory, community, voluntary and business partners, which takes the community planning process forward in Clackmannanshire.
Use the links below for further information:
- Clackmannanshire Alliance Membership
- Clackmannanshire's Community Plan
- Community Engagement - Clacks 1000
- Clackmannanshire Alliance Structures
The next meeting of the Alliance will be held:
- Date: Friday, 7th June 2013
- Time: 10.00 am
- Venue: Council Chambers, Greenfield, Alloa
Please let us know in advance if you wish to attend as an observer.
For further information on any aspect of community planning, contact us using the details below.