Clackmannanshire Licensing Board
In carrying out its functions the Board must be mindful of the five licensing objectives:
- preventing crime and disorder
- securing public safety
- preventing public nuisance
- protecting and improving public health
- protecting children from harm
For more detailed information on the functions of the Licensing Board, visit the Functions of the Clackmannanshire Licensing Board page.
All licensing queries should be directed to:
Telephone: 01259 452093
Fax: 01259 452230
For information about applying for licenses please visit the Licensing area of this site.
All meetings of the Licensing Board are held in public. Board agendas and minutes are published below.
Members of Clackmannanshire Licensing Board are listed below.
- Archie Drummond, Independent
- George Matchett Q.P.M. (Board Member), Labour
- Irene Hamilton, Scottish National Party
- Kenneth Earle (Board Member), Labour
- Les Sharp, Scottish National Party
- Walter McAdam MBE (Convenor), Scottish National Party
- Thursday 25th April 2013 at Greenfield House
- Thursday 21st February 2013 at Greenfield House
- Thursday 24th January 2013 at Greenfield House
- Thursday 15th November 2012 at Greenfield House
- Thursday 18th October 2012 at Greenfield House