Council Tax Enquiries
Enquiries in writing/by telephone
Any enquiries about your Council Tax can be made by writing to us or phoning using the details at the bottom of this page.
You can also refer our Council Tax Balance page to view and pay your current council tax balance or additionally any outstanding balances from 2011 - 2014.
You can also call at any of the following offices:
View individual web pages via the links below for office opening times.
- Revenues reception, Kilncraigs, Alloa
- Alva Community Access Point, 153 West Stirling Street, Alva
- Clackmannan Community Access Point, Main Street, Clackmannan
- Dollar Community Access Point, Dollar Civic Centre, Dollar
- Menstrie Community Access Point, Dumyat Centre, Menstrie
- Sauchie Community Access Point, Main Street, Sauchie
- Ben Cleuch Centre, Park Street, Tillicoultry
For Further Information Contact
Council Tax Team
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 226237 / 450000