Clackmannanshire Central - Cllr. Gary Womersley
Leader of the Council, Scottish National Party (multi-member ward)
Telephone: 01259 452287 / 07920 424 194
Fax: 01259 452230
Councillor Womersley holds a fortnightly surgery on a Wednesday in Greenfield between 9.30am and 10.30am.
Please contact Members' Services on 01259 452005 for further information
The Scottish Local Authorities Remuneration Committee recommends that Councils publish information on Councillors' training and development.
Details of the individual sessions can be obtained from records maintained in Members' Services. Email email@example.com or telephone 01259 450000 for further information.
- Education Appeals Committee
- Education, Sport and Leisure Committee (ex officio member)
- Enterprise and Environment Committee (ex officio member)
- Housing, Health and Care Committee (ex officio member)
- Planning Committee (formerly Regulatory Committee) (Committee Member)
- Resources and Audit Committee (Committee Member)
- Alloa Day Home Trust (Trustee)
- Clackmannanshire & Stirling NHS Forth Valley Partnership Board (Board Member)
- Clackmannanshire Alliance (Alliance Member)
- Clackmannanshire Brass Band Trust (Trustee)
- Clackmannanshire Business Ltd (Director)
- CSBP Clackmannanshire Developments Ltd (Director)
- CSBP Clackmannanshire Investments Ltd (Director)
- NHS Forth Valley Board (Board Member)
- Spittal Trust (Trustee)
Registration of interests
The Ethical Standards in Public Life etc (Scotland) Act 2000 introduced an ethical framework to Scotland. One of the key elements of this new act is the Councillors’ Code of Conduct, which underlines a strong commitment to the promotion of high standards in public life. Section 4 of the Code sets out the categories of interests, financial and otherwise that Councillors must declare. In line with legislation a copy of the Register of Interests for Clackmannanshire Councillors is also available for public inspection at the Council Headquarters in Greenfield Alloa FK10 2AD.