Clackmannanshire North - Cllr. Robert McGill
Labour (multi-member ward)
Telephone: 01259 452241 / 07980 006 485
Fax: 01259 452230
Councillor McGill holds a regular weekly surgery on a Thursday in Coalsnaughton Village Hall between 5.00pm - 6.00pm. He also holds a regular fortnightly surgery on a Wednesday in either in the Ben Cleuch Centre, Tillicoultry or Alva CAP between 3.30pm - 4.00pm.
Please contact Members' Services on 01259 452005 for further details.
The Scottish Local Authorities Remuneration Committee recommends that Councils publish information on Councillors' training and development.
Details of the individual sessions can be obtained from records maintained in Members' Services. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01259 450000 for further information.
- Education Appeals Committee
- Education, Sport and Leisure Committee (Committee Member)
- Planning Committee (formerly Regulatory Committee) (Committee Member)
- Resources and Audit Committee (Committee Member)
- Clackmannanshire Alliance (Alliance Member)
- CSBP Clackmannanshire Developments Ltd (Director)
- CSBP Clackmannanshire Investments Ltd (Director)
Registration of interests
The Ethical Standards in Public Life etc (Scotland) Act 2000 introduced an ethical framework to Scotland. One of the key elements of this new act is the Councillors’ Code of Conduct, which underlines a strong commitment to the promotion of high standards in public life. Section 4 of the Code sets out the categories of interests, financial and otherwise that Councillors must declare. In line with legislation a copy of the Register of Interests for Clackmannanshire Councillors is also available for public inspection at the Council Headquarters in Greenfield Alloa FK10 2AD.