Skip to main content | Skip to section menu | Access keys.
Skip to navigation

The Alman Dramatic Club

The Alman Dramatic Club dates back to 1939, when a number of Alloa and Clackmannan enthusiasts responded to the exhortation that communities should work together to provide their own entertainment!

In 1953 the Club was granted the use of the hay loft in the Coach House of Inglewood, a mansion built in 1900 by the Forrester-Paton family. The estate was later owned by the Church of Scotland, but a few years ago the club purchased the building outright from the Church. This has enabled the Club to continue performing works by all the great playwrights, national and international, as well as their own members' work.

For more information about the club, you can view The Alman Dramatic Club's website.

Events Diary

For information about events in and around Clackmannanshire, please see our Events Diary.

Contact information

The Alman Dramatic Club
PO Box 21171, Tillicoultry, FK10 9BP
Tel: See website
Email: