Alva Community Access Point
Visit Alva CAP
Your local CAP allows you to make payments and book facilities for community use. Alva CAP provides Library Services for the community of Alva. Our friendly staff will always be on hand to help you get the most out of your visits.
At your local CAP you can:
- Get in touch with any Council Service.
- Pay any Council account (but not District Court fines).
- Make appointments to discuss your Council Tax either in the local office or in your home.
- Use the Library Service.
- Contact the Housing Team.
- Apply for free school meals, footwear and clothing grants or Higher School Bursaries.
- Contact the Leisure booking office.
- Arrange to consult your Local Councillor or Member of Parliament.
- Arrange special uplifts.
- Get help with pest control problems.
- Apply for concessionary travel fares/ blue badges for disabled drivers.
- Use fax and photocopying facilities, for a small charge.
- Apply for alcohol licences.
|Monday||1:30 pm - 4:30 pm|
5:00 pm - 7:00 pm (Library only)
|Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday||9:30 am - 12:30 pm|
1:30 pm - 4:30 pm
|Saturday||9:30am - 12 noon|
Facilities for Hire
- Large and small meeting rooms
- Teenage area
- Number of PCs: 6
- Photocopier: Black & white/Colour
- Laminator A4
- Meeting Room
- Internet access
153 West Stirling Street,
Alva, FK12 2EL
Tel: 01259 760652
Fax: 01259 760364
For Further Information Contact
Speirs Centre, Primrose Place, Alloa, FK10 1AD
Tel: 01259 452262 Fax: 01259 723365