Book leisure facilities securely online - steps to follow:
1. Do you already have an existing leisure user number?
- If yes, all you require is a password to use the online system. To obtain a password, please phone the Leisure Helpline 01259 213131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If no, simply register as a new member online. You will then be allocated a User Number and asked to set up a password.
2. Please ensure you read the Terms and Conditions of Let prior to making your booking.
3. Select the type of activity and date of booking.
4. Pick the time slot you want and make the booking.
5. Pay for the booking.
6. Turn up and have fun!!
New members applying online in the Under 18, Over 60s and Access To Leisure categories will require to provide evidence of either proof of age/income/disability/student on first use or visit to a centre.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What if I'm not currently a leisure member?
If applying for a user number for the first time, you can register online.
I'm currently a member, but don't have a password for the online booking system. What should I do?
Phone us on (01259) 213131 or e-mail email@example.com and we will arrange for a password to be sent to you.
What if I've forgotten my password?
You can get a replacement password online. Please go to the ''Registered User Login'' section of the online bookings page, enter your User Number and Email Address, then select ‘Forgotten your password ?’ and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note: Customers can only make casual sports bookings up to 7 days in advance through the on-line option. For bookings in advance of 7 days & for non sports bookings the customer must call the Leisure line on 01259 213131