Countryside Ranger Service
The Ranger Service is committed to delivering Clackmannanshire Council's Nine Priority Outcomes with particular focus on:
- The area has a positive image and attracts people and businesses;
- The environment is protected and enhanced for all; and
- Health is improving and health inequalities are reducing.
Underpinning these are the core values:
- Commitment, Trust and Partnership;
- Openness and Accountability;
- Respect and Dignity; and
- Equality, Fairness and Inclusion.
The Ranger Service fulfils a county-wide role, but focuses on countryside areas owned or controlled by Clackmannanshire Council.
Other areas of our work include: