Pest Control Charges
Schedule of Pest Control charges April 2013
|Customer Category||Pest Type||Charge|
|Council Tenants||All pests||No charge (pest control is included as part of the rental agreement)|
|Rats & Mice||£45.00|
|Squirrels (advice only)||Free|
|Charities, Housing Associations and Council Housing Service|
|Rats & Mice||£36.00 (£45.00 including VAT)|
|All other pests||£29.25 (£35.10 including VAT)|
|Void houses||£62.85 (£75.50 including VAT)|
|Commercial companies and other Council Services|
|Rats & Mice||£55.10 for the first visit and £26.35 for every visit thereafter|
|Ants & Wasps||£55.20|
|All others||Dependent on type of treatment required. (Estimated hourly rate of £43.60 + materials).|
- *Private householders require to prepay for Pest Control services. An additional charge of £7.20 is levied for an invoice.
- Additional charges apply if a visit is required out of hours.
- Double jobs, for example 2 wasps nests will only incur a single charge; however to treat 2 or more different insect types it will be the listed cost for the first insect type and 50% for each additional insect type.
- Pest Control must be notified of any failed treatments within 2 weeks, otherwise subsequent visits will be chargeable at normal rates.
- Call out fee £45.00 if no treatment required