The staffing, resources and partnerships set up in Clackmannanshire's Sports Development section are designed to promote sport, physical activity and physical education as a way for children from 3 to 16 years old to enjoy being physically active, become knowledgeable about active living, achieve their sporting potential and lay the foundations for a healthy active life style.
Clackmannanshire's Sports Development teams deliver curricular, extra curricular and school holiday activities in the local primary, secondary and special schools and leisure facilities. Close links have been made with community clubs and teams in Clackmannanshire.
You can find information and links on this page on the following:
- Sport in the school holidays
- Sports Development classes and local club information
- Sport for young people with special needs
- Calendar of sports festivals, competitions and events
- Become a Coach
Sport in the School Holidays
Holiday Programmes are issued to all primary school children prior to the school holidays. Programmes are available to view or download from this page nearer the time:
Out of School Sports Clubs
Classes and Clubs for Specific Sports
Please use the links in the table below to access information on your chosen sport.
Directory of local Sports Clubs
Sports Development maintain a directory of local sports clubs. For more information, please contact us using the details below.
Calendar of Sports Festival, Competitions and Events
Please contact us about up-to-date information on the following:
- Calendar of Sporting Events
- Clackmannanshire Primary Schools Sports Association Programme - Summary of Festivals and Competitions
- Active Schools Secondary Annual Inter-school Programme
Related Publications & Documents
- Active Secondary Schools Annual Inter-School Programme
- Alloa Academy Out of School Sports Information
- Alva Academy Out of School Sports Information
- Clackmannanshire Primary Schools Cross Country Leagues
- Clackmannanshire Primary Schools Sports Association Programme
- Lornshill Academy Sports Clubs
- Sports Development Calendar of Events
- Sports Development Coaching Programme
- Sports Training Courses