Documents & Publications - Consultation
- Clackmannanshire Housing Strategy Consultation Draft 2012-17 (May 11 2012 15:09)
This outlines the housing issues we think are most important for the Council and itís partners to tackle over the next 5 years. It covers all housing tenures. This is your opportunity to tell us what you think the key housing issues are.
- College Parking on Devon Road Consultation Letter and Drawing (Oct 31 2011 17:32)
College Parking on Devon Road Consultation Letter and Drawing
- Community Learning and Development Strategy (Jan 17 2012 12:54)
The Clackmannanshire Community Learning & Development Strategy 2011/14 provides a framework for the planning and delivery of community learning and development priorities in Clackmannanshire.
- Consultation letter re changes to parking restrictions on Mill St & Drysdale St, Alloa (Oct 1 2012 16:23)
Letter to residents detailing proposed changes to parking restrictions on Mill Street and Drysdale Street, Alloa
- Consultation on Forth Valley College Parking on Devon Road (Aug 1 2011 13:28)
Consultation on Forth Valley College Parking on Devon Road
- Consultation on Forth Valley College Parking on Devon Road and Rear Parking Courts (Part III) (Nov 16 2011 14:11)
Consultation on Forth Valley College Parking on Devon Road and Rear Parking Courts (Part III)
- Fairfield Traffic Managment Consultation (Sep 30 2011 11:15)
Fairfield Traffic Managment Consultation
- Leisure and Sport Strategy Main Issues Paper 2012-16 (Apr 26 2012 10:30)
The purpose of this paper is to consult key stakeholders of the main leisure and sport issues and related outcomes in terms of the Councils priorities and develop a comprehensive Leisure and Sport Strategy.
- Letter to residents re Forth Valley College parking on Hillcrest Drive (Aug 1 2011 13:32)
Letter to residents re Forth Valley College parking on Hillcrest Drive
- Reshaping Care for Older People in Clackmannanshire 2010-15 (Jun 3 2011 11:15)
Reshaping Care for Older People in Clackmannanshire 2010-15
- Results of Consultation on Public Conveniences in Alloa (Mar 13 2012 15:11)
Document detailing results of recent consultation on reinstating public conveniences in Alloa.
- Revenue Services Customer Survey Results - November 2011 (Dec 6 2011 17:19)
Exit survey carried out at Revenue Services desk at Alloa Library.
- Sauchie Main Street - Environmental Improvement Proposals (May 14 2013 11:35)
The Council agreed in February 2013 to invest £1 million over the next 7 years in the village and small town centre initiative which will improve main streets across Clackmannanshire. It was agreed that Sauchie would be the first recipient of this in
- Single Outcome Agreement 2013-2023 - Consultation, Supporting Documentation (Jan 23 2013 13:37)
Clackmannanshire Single Outcome Agreement 2013-2023 - Consultation Supporting Documents.
- Social Housing in Scotland Consultation Response (Jul 3 2012 11:14)
Clackmannanshire Council's response to consultation.
- St John's and Claremont Consultation Meeting Minutes and additional documents (Feb 21 2011 14:08)
Meeting minutes and coversheet
- Taking Clackmannanshire Forward - Corporate Priorities 2012-17 and Equality Impact Assessment (Aug 28 2012 11:18)
This document sets out in draft the Councils corporate priority actions for the next five year period and lets the people of Clackmannanshire know what they can expect of their Council. Taking Clackmannanshire Forward also sets out the principles by