Skip to navigation
Documents & Publications - Equal Opportunities
- Draft Equal Pay Statement (Apr 30 2013 15:16)
Clackmannanshire Council is committed to developing, maintaining and supporting a policy of equal opportunity in employment and will treat all staff fairly
- Draft Equality Outcomes (Apr 30 2013 15:22)
These are draft Outcomes and are subject to approval
- Employment Information and Gender Pay Gap (Apr 30 2013 15:28)
The Council is currently migrating it's employee data to a new Human Resources system which will have improved functionality in terms of reporting on protected characteristics, with particular reference to recruitment, retention and development.
- Equality Impact Assessment (Mar 4 2009 13:10)
Equality Impact Assessment
- Mainstreaming Equality and Diversity (Apr 30 2013 15:13)
Clackmannanshire Council believes that equality of opportunity should be a guiding principle in all of its activities. The Council is actively working towards the elimination of Policies and Practices which discriminate.