Skip to navigation
Documents & Publications - Leaflets
- 30 Graded Walks Within 30 Miles Of Clackmannanshire (Jul 10 2012 14:53)
These walks were originally published in booklet format by the Clackmannanshire Ramblers in booklet format in 2006 and 2009. Instead of printing another edition the walks have been made freely available for download.
- A Guide to Financial Support for Families (May 2 2006 16:55)
This guide details the support available for children, young people and those who care for them.
- A Guide to Social Services (Apr 27 2009 16:28)
A Guide to Social Services
- Accessibility Within A Dwelling (Apr 16 2009 16:33)
Building Regulation Guidance on Accessibility Within a Dwelling.
- Active Easter Programme (Mar 5 2009 9:35)
Sports activities available for children and young people during the Easter holidays
- Active Schools: Programmes for Alloa Academy cluster primary schools (May 7 2009 11:43)
Active Schools: Programmes for Alloa cluster primary schools
- Active Schools: Programmes for Alva Academy cluster primary schools (May 7 2009 15:08)
Active Schools: Programmes for Alva Academy cluster primary schools
- Active Schools: Programmes for Lornshill cluster primary schools (May 7 2009 11:12)
Active Schools: Programmes for Lornshill cluster primary schools
- Active Travel (Nov 16 2009 13:50)
Get Active - Go Green
Active Travel Booklet
- Additional Support for Learning - A guide for parents (May 19 2006 17:44)
New legislation called the Education (Additional Support for Learning) (Scotland) Act 2004 takes effect from 14 November 2005. The legislation introduces the term, 'additional support needs' instead of special educational needs. This leaflet provides
- Additional Support for Learning - Resolving Differences (Dec 20 2006 12:27)
The Additional Support for Learning (ASL) Act gives specific rights to parents, and to young people over the age of 16, to ensure they are fully involved in decisions about meeting additional support for learning.
- Adoption in Clackmannanshire - information leaflets (Apr 29 2009 12:16)
Adoption in Clackmannanshire - information leaflets
- Adult Day Services information leaflet (Apr 28 2009 11:49)
Adult Day Services explained
- Adult Groups at Alloa Family Centre information leaflet (Mar 10 2010 10:43)
Adult Groups at Alloa Family Centre information leaflet
- Alloa Academy Out of School Sports Information (Dec 8 2008 14:07)
Alloa Academy Out of School Sports Information
- ALLOA Centre Learning Disability Easy Read Pages (Mar 3 2009 13:51)
ALLOA Centre Learning Disability Easy Read Pages.
- Andy Scott Public Art Trail leaflet (Mar 27 2012 15:50)
Information on Andy Scott's sculptures throughout Clackmannanshire
- Are you caring for a child with a disability? Information leaflet (Dec 12 2005 15:49)
Are you caring for a child with a disability? This leaflet explains how the Child Care Service can help you access support.
- Armed Forces Day Event Timetable (Apr 19 2011 11:42)
Armed Forces Day Event Timetable
- Bail Information and Supervision Scheme leaflet (May 6 2009 10:57)
Bail Information and Supervision Scheme leaflet
- Benefits & Tax Credits Rates for 2010-2011 (May 12 2010 10:14)
Benefits & Tax Credits Rates for 2010-2011
- Biosecurity and Preventing Disease (Mar 6 2006 10:39)
This leaflet explains what you can do to prevent your birds from becoming sick with diseases like avian influenza and Newcastle
- Blue Badge Further Information (Apr 26 2011 11:39)
Supplementary information for a disabled persons blue badge
- Brief guide to Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011 (Nov 6 2012 11:58)
A Brief Guide to the Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011for Clackmannanshire Council.
- Bucky Busters: Out drinking - what could happen to you? (Jun 22 2011 15:07)
Bucky Busters: Out drinking - what could happen to you?
- Building Warrant Application Consultation Guide (Apr 2 2009 10:45)
A list of consultees together with guidance for determining who you should be consulting when applying for a Building Warrant.
- Building Warrant Fee Scale (Nov 8 2011 11:54)
Below is a list of the fee scales applicable under the Building (Scotland) Act 2003. These scales show fees applicable for Building Warrants, Amendment to Building Warrants, Demolition Warrants, Conversion Warrants and Extensions to Building Warrant
- Business Continuity in the Community (Jan 24 2006 15:10)
A guide to business continuity planning for local businesses describing basic information required to prepare for and recover from an incident and/or disruption.
- C68, C69, C70 Bus Timetables (Mar 28 2013 16:43)
Effective as of 01/04/13
- Cannabis Factory Awareness Leaflet (Apr 25 2007 10:49)
Scottish Crime and Drug Enforcement Agency leaflet on cannabis factories in residential properties.
- Carbon Footprint - Treading Lightly booklet (Oct 1 2009 11:36)
Carbon Footprint - Treading Lightly booklet
- Ceremonies in Clackmannanshire (Oct 13 2008 15:21)
Ceremonies in Clackmannanshire
- Child Care Services - information leaflet (Apr 29 2009 11:36)
Child Care Services - information leaflet
- Child Protection Case Conference - information leaflets (Apr 28 2009 13:48)
Child Protection Case Conference - informaion leaflets
- Clackmannanshire Apprenticeship Initiative (Dec 3 2012 15:06)
An initiative to help more Clackmannanshire young people into apprenticeships by assisting local businesses to create additional apprenticeship places.
- Clackmannanshire Carers' Charter (Apr 28 2009 12:00)
Clackmannanshire Carers' Charter
- Clackmannanshire Disability Awareness Group Newsletter (Feb 20 2012 17:04)
January 2012 newsletter
- Classic Wedding Venues (Oct 18 2012 17:51)
Civic halls in Clackmannanshire suitable for holding wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Commonwealth Lunch Menu 06/02/13 (Jan 29 2013 15:26)
Menu for lunch hosted by Forth Valley College student at Stirling 06/02/13
- Community Care Assessment leaflet (Sep 4 2008 10:27)
Community Care Assessment leaflet
- Community Payback information leaflets (Mar 15 2011 11:53)
Community Payback information leaflets
- Community Schools Gym/Fitness Suite Opening Times (Oct 1 2009 14:12)
Community Schools Gym/Fitness Suite Opening Times
- Complaints Procedure - Social Services (Apr 27 2009 16:38)
Complaints Procedure: What to do if you have any comments or complaints about Social Services
- Concerned about a child's welfare? Information leaflet (Dec 12 2005 15:43)
Leaflet detailing the steps to take if you are worried that a child may be harmed or neglected.
- Conservatories and Sun Rooms (Apr 6 2009 9:33)
Guidance documentation which provides information on how to meet the building regulations for simple conservatories and sun rooms.
- CPO Supervision (Sep 27 2012 10:40)
Community Payback Order Supervision
- Criminal Justice Social Work Report leaflet (Apr 4 2012 9:04)
This leaflet explains what a Social Work Report is and the process involved
- DB/18/05 (Apr 22 2008 10:56)
Dangerous building notification
- DIAGEO Safety Advice for the Community (Feb 9 2006 10:57)
Public information leaflets providing advice and information on their "Public Warning Siren" system at each of their sites in Clackmannanshire
- Disability Discrimination Act Information for Groups using Primary Schools (Apr 8 2009 15:55)
Disability Discrimination Act Information for Groups using Primary Schools
- Doing Business with Clackmannanshire Council - A Suppliers' Guide (Nov 22 2011 14:35)
A guide for those wishing to tender for the supply of goods, works and services to Clackmannanshire Council.
- Doorstep Crime and Think Jessica booklets (Feb 3 2012 11:34)
Booklets with useful information on avoiding doorstep crime and scam mail
- Drawings and plans required in support of a Building Warrant application (Apr 1 2009 9:57)
Information regarding the drawings and plans required in support of a Building Warrant application.
- Emergency Planning Unit (Jan 17 2006 12:30)
Tri-fold leaflet explaining the role of the unit
- Forth Valley Family Support Service information flyers (Mar 18 2013 15:48)
Information on services offered if you are affected by a family member’s alcohol or
- Forthbank Recycling Centre location map (Aug 1 2006 14:52)
Location map of Forthbank Recycling Centre
- Fostering information booklet (Apr 29 2009 12:02)
Fostering information booklet
- Fostering information pack (May 19 2008 10:00)
Details of the Fostering Service provided by Clackmannanshire Council in order to meet the needs of children and young people living locally.
- Gartmorn Dam Country Park booklet and map (Jun 18 2009 12:21)
Gartmorn Dam Country Park booklet and map
- Glenochil Nursery Calendar of Events (Mar 26 2007 15:24)
Glenochil Nursery Calendar of Events
- Good Practice Advice (Feb 17 2009 14:31)
Good Practice Advice for Developing Transport Assessments and Travel Plans.
- Homecare leaflet (Mar 17 2011 11:49)
- Housing Improvements programme information booklets (Mar 3 2010 10:35)
Housing Improvements booklets
- How To Apply For A Building Warrant (Sep 1 2009 15:59)
Guidance leaflet with information on how to apply for a Building Warrant.
- Information for Carers - how to obtain a Carer's Assessment (Sep 3 2008 16:36)
Information for Carers
- Integrated Mental Health Service leaflets (Feb 4 2009 14:21)
Leaflets on various aspects of the Clackmannanshire Integrated Mental Health Service.
- Interested in adoption? Information pack (Dec 12 2005 15:51)
Adoption is all about giving a loving home to a child who otherwise cannot have such a home for various reasons. This leaflet explains how to find out more.
- Keeping Well, Keeping Warm booklet (Oct 1 2009 11:40)
Keeping Well, Keeping Warm booklet
- Klacksun Leaflet (Feb 4 2009 11:23)
- Lornshill Academy Sports Clubs (Dec 8 2008 14:12)
Lornshill Academy Out of School Sports Information
- Ludgate House Resource Centre information leaflets (Apr 28 2009 11:12)
Ludgate House Resource Centre information leaflets
- MECS Criteria (Nov 6 2007 11:38)
Qualifying Criteria for the MECS Service
- Menstrie House information leaflet (Apr 28 2009 11:41)
Menstrie House information leaflet
- Mobile Emergency Care Service (MECS) - service user information (Apr 28 2009 13:26)
MECS service user information
- NEC Terms and Conditions (Jan 19 2010 12:15)
National Entitlement Card Terms and Conditions.
- NHS Forth Valley Carers leaflets (Apr 26 2010 14:23)
NHS Forth Valley Carers leaflets
- Ochil Hills Woodland Park, Alva leaflet (Jun 25 2009 16:41)
Leaflet on Ochil Hills Woodland Park, Alva
- Olympic Games Treasure Hunt (May 31 2012 13:06)
Alloa Town Centre BID's Olympic Games Treasure Hunt sheet
- Orchill 10K Road Race poster 16/06/13 (May 9 2013 15:33)
Details of road race to take place on 16th June 2013
- Patio Door and French Window Guidance Leaflets (Apr 2 2009 10:55)
Guidance leaflets for Patio Doors and French Windows.
- Pay As You Go Home Contents Insurance (Sep 15 2011 15:33)
Pay As You Go Home Contents Insurance
- People with Disabilities - how to access services (Apr 27 2009 16:50)
People with Disabilities
- Planning Application Fee Scale (Dec 7 2011 16:47)
Below is a list of the fee scales for planning and similar applications valid from 1st April 2010. These scales show fees applicable for Residential, Listed Building, Conservation, Agricultural, Advertisment, Certificate of Lawfulness, Demolition
- Protect your birds from the risk of Avian Influenza (Mar 6 2006 10:37)
Advice from DEFRA and the Scottish Executive on minimising the risks of avian influenza to domestic birds.
- Psychological Services leaflets for children, young people and adults (Jan 11 2012 11:43)
Variety of leaflets providing information on how Psychological Services can help children and young people
- Recycling Guide (May 16 2006 10:49)
A guide to recycling in Clackmannanshire.
- Referee cancellation form - pitches (Dec 1 2008 14:41)
Form to signed by referee when park unplayable
- Regulatory Sub-Committee guidance notes (Oct 18 2006 15:49)
This leaflet aims to explain the general procedure when the Regulatory Sub-Committee deals with applications for licences under the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 and other acts.
- Right to Repair (Feb 3 2011 10:46)
Right to Repair leaflet
- Role of Community Councillors (Jan 20 2006 10:55)
Role of Community Councillors
- Rugby Summer Camp flyer (Jun 18 2012 16:19)
Kick off the rugby season with 5 action packed days of coaching and playing.
- Save Energy, Save Money booklet (Oct 1 2009 11:42)
Save Energy, Save Money booklet
- Scottish Housing Regulator National Panel information flyer (Mar 27 2013 17:00)
We’re setting up a National Panel as one important way for us to hear about your priorities and the services you receive. We will use your feedback to help make sure we're focusing on the important things.
- Separating Flocks (Mar 2 2006 13:12)
A DEFRA leaflet providing information on separating flocks from wild birds
- Sharing Personal Information in Health & Social Services (Sep 4 2008 10:31)
A Guide for Service Users
- Short and Long Term Prisoners information leaflets (May 6 2009 11:10)
Short and Long Term Prisoners Information Leaflets
- Skillsmap (Oct 31 2012 16:57)
Information on learning, training and support for the journey into work. A guide for young people and those that support them.
- Substance Misuse information booklets for workers (Sep 21 2009 14:26)
Substance misuse information booklets for workers
- Support for Employers and Businesses (Dec 9 2011 15:43)
Clackmannanshire Works aims to support organisations and individuals to promote a healthy labour market and business economy.
- Supported Employment Services information leaflet for Employers (Apr 27 2009 16:56)
Supported Employment Services
- Sustainable Car Use Guidance (May 30 2007 17:25)
Sustainable Car Use Guidance
- Tell Us Once - Birth Leaflet (Nov 14 2012 17:05)
When you have a new baby, there are lots of things that need to be done. One of these things is contacting the government
departments and local council services that need to be told about the birth. We’re providing a free service which can help you
- Tower Trail Booklet (Sep 19 2007 11:27)
Tower Trail Booklet
- Westhaugh Gypsy/Travellers' Site information booklet (Feb 8 2010 11:43)
Westhaugh Gypsy/Travellers' Site information booklet
- What is a Community Council? (Jan 20 2006 10:57)
What is a Community Council?
- Who we work with (Dec 9 2011 15:41)
Clackmannanshire Works aims to support organisations and individuals to promote a healthy labour market and business economy.
- Working Together for Child Protection - information leaflet (Apr 29 2009 11:50)
Working Together for Child Protection
- Works Not Requiring a Building Warrant (Apr 8 2009 13:43)
Guidance leaflets for the most common types of works that do not require a Building Warrant.