Skip to navigation
Documents & Publications - Leaflets
- 30 Graded Walks Within 30 Miles Of Clackmannanshire (Jul 10 2012 13:53)
These walks were originally published in booklet format by the Clackmannanshire Ramblers in booklet format in 2006 and 2009. Instead of printing another edition the walks have been made freely available for download.
- A Guide to Financial Support for Families (May 2 2006 15:55)
This guide details the support available for children, young people and those who care for them.
- A Guide to Social Services (Apr 27 2009 15:28)
A Guide to Social Services
- Accessibility Within A Dwelling (Apr 16 2009 15:33)
Building Regulation Guidance on Accessibility Within a Dwelling.
- Active Schools: Programmes for Alloa Academy cluster primary schools (May 7 2009 10:43)
Active Schools: Programmes for Alloa cluster primary schools
- Active Schools: Programmes for Alva Academy cluster primary schools (May 7 2009 14:08)
Active Schools: Programmes for Alva Academy cluster primary schools
- Active Schools: Programmes for Lornshill cluster primary schools (May 7 2009 10:12)
Active Schools: Programmes for Lornshill cluster primary schools
- Active Travel (Nov 16 2009 13:50)
Get Active - Go Green
Active Travel Booklet
- Activity Update (Dec 9 2011 15:41)
Clackmannanshire Works aims to support organisations and individuals to promote a healthy labour market and business economy.
- Additional Support for Learning - A guide for parents (May 19 2006 16:44)
New legislation called the Education (Additional Support for Learning) (Scotland) Act 2004 takes effect from 14 November 2005. The legislation introduces the term, 'additional support needs' instead of special educational needs. This leaflet provides
- Additional Support for Learning - Resolving Differences (Dec 20 2006 12:27)
The Additional Support for Learning (ASL) Act gives specific rights to parents, and to young people over the age of 16, to ensure they are fully involved in decisions about meeting additional support for learning.
- Adoption in Clackmannanshire - information leaflets (Apr 29 2009 11:16)
Adoption in Clackmannanshire - information leaflets
- Adult Day Services information leaflet (Apr 28 2009 10:49)
Adult Day Services explained
- Adult Groups at Alloa Family Centre information leaflet (Mar 10 2010 10:43)
Adult Groups at Alloa Family Centre information leaflet
- Alloa Academy Out of School Sports Information (Dec 8 2008 14:07)
Alloa Academy Out of School Sports Information
- ALLOA Centre Learning Disability Easy Read Pages (Mar 3 2009 13:51)
ALLOA Centre Learning Disability Easy Read Pages.
- Andy Scott Public Art Trail leaflet (Mar 27 2012 14:50)
Information on Andy Scott's sculptures throughout Clackmannanshire
- Are you caring for a child with a disability? Information leaflet (Dec 12 2005 15:49)
Are you caring for a child with a disability? This leaflet explains how the Child Care Service can help you access support.
- Armed Forces Day Event Timetable (Apr 19 2011 10:42)
Armed Forces Day Event Timetable
- Bail Information and Supervision Scheme leaflet (May 6 2009 9:57)
Bail Information and Supervision Scheme leaflet
- Benefits & Tax Credits Rates for 2010-2011 (May 12 2010 9:14)
Benefits & Tax Credits Rates for 2010-2011
- Big Fit Walk 14/06/13 (Jun 7 2013 10:16)
Flyer with details of Big Fit Walk
- Biosecurity and Preventing Disease (Mar 6 2006 10:39)
This leaflet explains what you can do to prevent your birds from becoming sick with diseases like avian influenza and Newcastle
- Blue Badge Further Information (Apr 26 2011 10:39)
Supplementary information for a disabled persons blue badge
- Brief guide to Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011 (Nov 6 2012 11:58)
A Brief Guide to the Property Factors (Scotland) Act 2011for Clackmannanshire Council.
- Bucky Busters: Out drinking - what could happen to you? (Jun 22 2011 14:07)
Bucky Busters: Out drinking - what could happen to you?
- Building Warrant Application Consultation Guide (Apr 2 2009 9:45)
A list of consultees together with guidance for determining who you should be consulting when applying for a Building Warrant.
- Building Warrant Fee Scale (Nov 8 2011 11:54)
Below is a list of the fee scales applicable under the Building (Scotland) Act 2003. These scales show fees applicable for Building Warrants, Amendment to Building Warrants, Demolition Warrants, Conversion Warrants and Extensions to Building Warrant
- Business Continuity in the Community (Jan 24 2006 15:10)
A guide to business continuity planning for local businesses describing basic information required to prepare for and recover from an incident and/or disruption.
- Buy With Confidence Membership List (Oct 15 2013 14:56)
List of local businesses which have given their commitment to trading fairly.
- C68, C69, C70 Bus Timetables (Mar 28 2013 16:43)
Effective as of 01/04/13
- Cannabis Factory Awareness Leaflet (Apr 25 2007 9:49)
Scottish Crime and Drug Enforcement Agency leaflet on cannabis factories in residential properties.
- Carbon Footprint - Treading Lightly booklet (Oct 1 2009 10:36)
Carbon Footprint - Treading Lightly booklet
- Ceremonies in Clackmannanshire (Oct 13 2008 14:21)
Ceremonies in Clackmannanshire
- Child Care Services - information leaflet (Apr 29 2009 10:36)
Child Care Services - information leaflet
- Child Protection Case Conference - information leaflets (Apr 28 2009 12:48)
Child Protection Case Conference - informaion leaflets
- Clackmannanshire Apprenticeship Initiative (Dec 3 2012 15:06)
An initiative to help more Clackmannanshire young people into apprenticeships by assisting local businesses to create additional apprenticeship places.
- Clackmannanshire Carers' Charter (Apr 28 2009 11:00)
Clackmannanshire Carers' Charter
- Clackmannanshire Disability Awareness Group Newsletter (Feb 20 2012 17:04)
January 2012 newsletter
- Classic Wedding Venues (Oct 18 2012 16:51)
Civic halls in Clackmannanshire suitable for holding wedding ceremonies and receptions.
- Community Care Assessment leaflet (Sep 4 2008 9:27)
Community Care Assessment leaflet
- Community Payback information leaflets (Mar 15 2011 11:53)
Community Payback information leaflets
- Complaints Procedure - Social Services (Apr 27 2009 15:38)
Complaints Procedure: What to do if you have any comments or complaints about Social Services
- Concerned about a child's welfare? Information leaflet (Dec 12 2005 15:43)
Leaflet detailing the steps to take if you are worried that a child may be harmed or neglected.
- Conservatories and Sun Rooms (Apr 6 2009 8:33)
Guidance documentation which provides information on how to meet the building regulations for simple conservatories and sun rooms.
- CPO Supervision (Sep 27 2012 9:40)
Community Payback Order Supervision
- Criminal Justice Social Work Report leaflet (Apr 4 2012 8:04)
This leaflet explains what a Social Work Report is and the process involved
- DB/18/05 (Apr 22 2008 9:56)
Dangerous building notification
- DIAGEO Safety Advice for the Community (Feb 9 2006 10:57)
Public information leaflets providing advice and information on their "Public Warning Siren" system at each of their sites in Clackmannanshire
- Disability Discrimination Act Information for Groups using Primary Schools (Apr 8 2009 14:55)
Disability Discrimination Act Information for Groups using Primary Schools
- Doing Business with Clackmannanshire Council - A Suppliers' Guide (Nov 22 2011 14:35)
A guide for those wishing to tender for the supply of goods, works and services to Clackmannanshire Council.
- Doorstep Crime and Think Jessica booklets (Feb 3 2012 11:34)
Booklets with useful information on avoiding doorstep crime and scam mail
- Drawings and plans required in support of a Building Warrant application (Apr 1 2009 8:57)
Information regarding the drawings and plans required in support of a Building Warrant application.
- Education Service - Making a Complaint: A guide for parents and guardians (Oct 2 2013 12:44)
Our Education complaints process is part of Stirling and Clackmannanshire Councils’ corporate complaints processes
- Emergency Planning Unit (Jan 17 2006 12:30)
Tri-fold leaflet explaining the role of the unit
- Forthbank Recycling Centre location map (Aug 1 2006 13:52)
Location map of Forthbank Recycling Centre
- Fostering information booklet (Apr 29 2009 11:02)
Fostering information booklet
- Fostering information pack (May 19 2008 9:00)
Details of the Fostering Service provided by Clackmannanshire Council in order to meet the needs of children and young people living locally.
- Garden Aid Service (Nov 26 2013 16:27)
This service is provided for tenants who are elderly or disabled, who do not have any able bodied person living with them who could tend to the garden. The contract will run from April to September.
- Gartmorn Dam Country Park booklet and map (Jun 18 2009 11:21)
Gartmorn Dam Country Park booklet and map
- Glenochil Nursery Calendar of Events (Mar 26 2007 14:24)
Glenochil Nursery Calendar of Events
- Good Practice Advice (Feb 17 2009 14:31)
Good Practice Advice for Developing Transport Assessments and Travel Plans.
- Homecare leaflet (Mar 17 2011 11:49)
- Housing Improvements programme information booklets (Mar 3 2010 10:35)
Housing Improvements booklets
- How learning is organised in schools - information for parents (Jun 18 2013 15:30)
This leaflet highlight key messages about how children learn, explains how learning is planned for and organised, including the composition of classes, shares what parents say about how learning is organised, signposts further information and guidanc
- How To Apply For A Building Warrant (Sep 1 2009 14:59)
Guidance leaflet with information on how to apply for a Building Warrant.
- Information for Carers - how to obtain a Carer's Assessment (Sep 3 2008 15:36)
Information for Carers
- Integrated Mental Health Service leaflets (Feb 4 2009 14:21)
Leaflets on various aspects of the Clackmannanshire Integrated Mental Health Service.
- Interested in adoption? Information pack (Dec 12 2005 15:51)
Adoption is all about giving a loving home to a child who otherwise cannot have such a home for various reasons. This leaflet explains how to find out more.
- Keeping Well, Keeping Warm booklet (Oct 1 2009 10:40)
Keeping Well, Keeping Warm booklet
- Klacksun Leaflet (Feb 4 2009 11:23)
- Lornshill Academy Sports Clubs (Dec 8 2008 14:12)
Lornshill Academy Out of School Sports Information
- Ludgate House Resource Centre information leaflets (Apr 28 2009 10:12)
Ludgate House Resource Centre information leaflets
- Mediation Service (Aug 5 2013 14:43)
Mediation is a way of sorting out difficulties by
neighbours talking about the issues with the help of mediators.
- Menstrie House information leaflet (Apr 28 2009 10:41)
Menstrie House information leaflet
- Milk Promotion Terms & Conditions (Oct 14 2013 13:35)
Promotion period will be for 6 weeks commencing Monday 21st October 2013 and ending on Friday 29th November 2013 incl. This promotion is open only to pupils of participating primary schools within Clackmannanshire.
- Moving classes - information for children leaflet (Jun 18 2013 15:33)
Leaflet for children to help allay fears about proposed changes to their class make-up
- NEC Terms and Conditions (Jan 19 2010 12:15)
National Entitlement Card Terms and Conditions.
- NHS Forth Valley Carers leaflets (Apr 26 2010 13:23)
NHS Forth Valley Carers leaflets
- Ochil Hills Woodland Park, Alva leaflet (Jun 25 2009 15:41)
Leaflet on Ochil Hills Woodland Park, Alva
- Orchill 10K Road Race poster 16/06/13 (May 9 2013 14:33)
Details of road race to take place on 16th June 2013
- Patio Door and French Window Guidance Leaflets (Apr 2 2009 9:55)
Guidance leaflets for Patio Doors and French Windows.
- Pay As You Go Home Contents Insurance (Sep 15 2011 14:33)
Pay As You Go Home Contents Insurance
- People with Disabilities - how to access services (Apr 27 2009 15:50)
People with Disabilities
- Planning Application Fee Scale (Dec 7 2011 16:47)
Below is a list of the fee scales for planning and similar applications valid from 1st April 2010. These scales show fees applicable for Residential, Listed Building, Conservation, Agricultural, Advertisment, Certificate of Lawfulness, Demolition
- Preventing Cross Contamination in your food business leaflet (Jun 7 2013 14:49)
This guidance leaflet is based upon the text of the latest version of the Food Standards Agency’s CookSafe manual and has been produced by Clackmannanshire Council to inform Food Business Operators (FBOs) of
the ways in which they can help to keep t
- Property Factors - Statement of Services (Sep 11 2013 10:33)
The Statement of Services for properties factored by Clackmannanshire Council. Printed Copies are available to homeowners factored by the council on request.
- Protect your birds from the risk of Avian Influenza (Mar 6 2006 10:37)
Advice from DEFRA and the Scottish Executive on minimising the risks of avian influenza to domestic birds.
- Psychological Services leaflets for children, young people and adults (Jan 11 2012 11:43)
Below are links to a number of service information leaflets providing information on how Psychological Services can help children and young people
- Queen's Baton Relay information (Oct 15 2013 10:43)
Poster, leaflet and FAQs relating to the Queen's Baton Relay on the run up to the Glasgow 2014 Commonwealth Games.
- Recycling Guide (May 16 2006 9:49)
A guide to recycling in Clackmannanshire.
- Referee cancellation form - pitches (Dec 1 2008 14:41)
Form to signed by referee when park unplayable
- Regulatory Sub-Committee guidance notes (Oct 18 2006 14:49)
This leaflet aims to explain the general procedure when the Regulatory Sub-Committee deals with applications for licences under the Civic Government (Scotland) Act 1982 and other acts.
- Right to Repair (Feb 3 2011 10:46)
Right to Repair leaflet
- Role of Community Councillors (Jan 20 2006 10:55)
Role of Community Councillors
- Save Energy, Save Money booklet (Oct 1 2009 10:42)
Save Energy, Save Money booklet
- Scottish Housing Regulator National Panel information flyer (Mar 27 2013 17:00)
We’re setting up a National Panel as one important way for us to hear about your priorities and the services you receive. We will use your feedback to help make sure we're focusing on the important things.
- Separating Flocks (Mar 2 2006 13:12)
A DEFRA leaflet providing information on separating flocks from wild birds
- Sharing Personal Information in Health & Social Services (Sep 4 2008 9:31)
A Guide for Service Users
- Short and Long Term Prisoners information leaflets (May 6 2009 10:10)
Short and Long Term Prisoners Information Leaflets
- Skillsmap (Oct 31 2012 16:57)
Information on learning, training and support for the journey into work. A guide for young people and those that support them.
- Storytelling Festival 2013 (Oct 8 2013 16:32)
Festival brochure detailing events in Clackmannanshire.
- Substance Misuse information booklets for workers (Sep 21 2009 13:26)
Substance misuse information booklets for workers
- Support for Employers and Businesses (Dec 9 2011 15:43)
Clackmannanshire Works aims to support organisations and individuals to promote a healthy labour market and business economy.
- Supported Employment Services information leaflet for Employers (Apr 27 2009 15:56)
Supported Employment Services
- Sustainable Car Use Guidance (May 30 2007 16:25)
Sustainable Car Use Guidance
- Telecare Mobile Emergency Care Service - service user information (Apr 28 2009 12:26)
MECS is a mobile care service based within Ludgate Resource Centre. A staff member is on call 24 hours a day to provide care and support within your own home when it is required.
- Tell Us Once - Birth Leaflet (Nov 14 2012 17:05)
When you have a new baby, there are lots of things that need to be done. One of these things is contacting the government
departments and local council services that need to be told about the birth. We’re providing a free service which can help you
- Tower Trail Booklet (Sep 19 2007 10:27)
Tower Trail Booklet
- Westhaugh Gypsy/Travellers' Site information booklet (Feb 8 2010 11:43)
Westhaugh Gypsy/Travellers' Site information booklet
- What is a Community Council? (Jan 20 2006 10:57)
What is a Community Council?
- WISH programme of events (Nov 7 2013 10:10)
Monthly events in and around Clackmannanshire
- Working Together for Child Protection - information leaflet (Apr 29 2009 10:50)
Working Together for Child Protection
- Works Not Requiring a Building Warrant (Apr 8 2009 12:43)
Guidance leaflets for the most common types of works that do not require a Building Warrant.
- Your guide to the Property Factors (Scotland) Act in Clackmannanshire (Sep 11 2013 10:30)
Information about Factoring o properties in Clackmannanshire