Documents & Publications - Local Government
- A Visitors' guide to Council meetings (Oct 18 2006 12:27)
This leaflet is one of a series that explains procedures within Clackmannanshire Council. The information explains what happens at a Council meeting. While it does not describe all the rules that apply to Council meetings, it should give you an insig
- Barriers to Communications (Mar 3 2008 13:58)
Guide to services on how to overcome any communication barriers that may exist
- Code of Conduct for Councillors (Dec 20 2004 16:10)
This Code applies to every member of a local authority in Scotland. Iis the responsibility of Councillors to make sure that they are familiar with, and that their actions comply with, its provisions.
- Council and Committee - Schedule of Meetings from December 2012 to December 2013 (Jun 26 2012 13:37)
Council and Committee - Schedule of Meetings December 2012 - Decemer 2013
- Council and Committee Membership as at June 2012 (Jun 26 2012 13:48)
Council and Committee Membership as at June 2012
- Council Management Structure (May 12 2004 10:33)
A diagram showing Clackmannanshire Council's senior management structure.
- Dealing with the Media (Mar 3 2008 13:55)
Guide providing useful tips on handling media enquiries
- Scheme of Delegation (Jun 2 2008 14:04)
Scheme of Delegation to delegate duties and responsibilities to committees, subcommittees and offers.
- Shared Services Updates (May 30 2011 16:52)
Shared Services Updates
- Standing Orders (Nov 23 2004 16:41)
Clackmannanshire Council's Standing Orders.
- Writing Style Guide (Jul 16 2004 17:25)
A document providing Clackmannanshire Council staff with guidance about written language and grammar.