Skip to navigation
Documents & Publications - Procurement
- Contract Register (Jun 12 2009 12:30)
Web Contract Register
- Contract Standing Orders (Apr 26 2005 9:52)
The purpose of Contract Standing Orders (CSO) is to set clear rules for the procurement of goods, works and services for the Council.
- Corporate Procurement Process (Dec 7 2011 11:50)
Corporate Procurement Process "The Procurement Journey"
- Doing Business with Clackmannanshire Council - A Suppliers' Guide (Nov 22 2011 14:35)
A guide for those wishing to tender for the supply of goods, works and services to Clackmannanshire Council.
- Key Procurement Contacts (Apr 23 2013 11:19)
A listing of Council Staff who are involved in the Procurement of Goods Services and Works for their service
- Procurement Strategy (Nov 4 2008 10:50)
This document sets out a procurement strategy for the Council that seeks to communicate the Council’s vision for procurement.
- Supplier Charter (Mar 22 2007 16:47)
The Suppliers’ Charter is intended to form an agreement between public purchasers and the business community in which public bodies commit to:
Develop public sector procurement processes with the aim of ensuring fairness and transparency
- Terms and Conditions for Orders and Contracts (Feb 16 2005 16:31)
Clackmannanshire Council’s Terms and Conditions that apply to ALL Orders & Contracts as a Minimum requirement.