What's New at ClacksWeb
This page lists the latest additions to ClacksWeb. Please note that page only lists new content, not updated content. An updated content service will be added soon.
- Local Government Benchmarking Framework - added Mar 31 2015 16:51 (Council & Government)
- Clackmannanshire Council's performance in the Local Government Benchmarking Framework (developed by the Improvement Service). Information includes our performance trends over the last 4 years, and how we perform in comparison to other Scottish local authorities.
- Dangerous Buildings Public Register - 2015 - added Mar 25 2015 16:03 (Planning & Building Standards)
- Dangerous, Building, Register
- Holiday Opening Hours - added Mar 25 2015 9:37 (Council & Government)
- Details of changes to Council services and opening hours during holidays.
- Depute Chief Executive - added Mar 17 2015 12:01 (Council & Government)
- Information on the remit of the Depute Chief Executive
- Social Services - added Mar 12 2015 12:15 (Social Care & Health)
- A profile of the Council's Adult Care and Social Work Services.
- Commercial Waste Charges - added Mar 9 2015 17:17 (Environment)
- Information on the Councils commercial refuse collection and disposal services.
- Education and Schools - added Mar 5 2015 10:07 (Education & Learning)
- An overview of the Council's Education and Lifelong Learning service.
- Police Scotland Youth Volunteers - added Feb 25 2015 15:37 (Community & Living)
- Information about volunteering opportunities for young people and adults.
- Public Consultation on Draft Flood Risk Management - added Feb 25 2015 11:44 (Transport & Streets)
- Information about public consultation on the draft flood risk management strategy and local plans
- Scottish Vacant and Derelict Land Survey - added Feb 24 2015 11:45 (Planning & Building Standards)
- Clackmannanshire Council's annual submissions to the Scottish Vacant and Derelict Land Survey.
Strategy & Customer Services, Communications & Marketing
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000