Here you can find the latest health news headlines from a variety of sources. For Clackmannanshire Council news please see the Press Releases pages.
Scotland on Sunday health:
Updated: Sat, 25 May 2013 01:28:22 GMT
- Food supplement CoQ10 could cut heart deaths
- Lori Anderson: Cook your way towards a healthy life
- Kim Hartley: Professional teams key for healthcare
- Erikka Askeland: Drinking in caffeine culture
- How Becky Thomson used her OCD to create new fashion collection
- Girl hails Sick Kids vocal surgery team
- Brian Houston ?right choice to lead NHS Lothian?
- GPs offered £560 to cover A&E nightshift
- Alzheimer?s breakthrough ?may be too good to be true?
- Fish cells hope for motor neurone disease patients
- Foods syrup has effect similar to cocaine use
- Death by dehydration of patient, 90
- Thyroid cancer patient ?not given reasonable support?
- Lights from computers blamed for poor sleep
- Horsemeat scandal factory owner wins Burger King deal
- Scots measles cases rise 170% amid vaccine calls
- New treatments see blood cancer survival rates up
- Colin Norris murder conviction faces challenge
- Leaders: George Osborne?s Plan B | Poor healthcare
- Blogger who chronicled her terminal cancer dies
Updated: Sat, 25 May 2013 02:24:11 GMT
- Neuron growth 'cuts memory space'
- Some statins 'raise diabetes risk'
- Cancer cell enzymes are 'good cops'
- Higher IQ link to good concentration
- WHO urges sharing over coronavirus
- Universal flu jab 'edges closer'
- Deadly virus kills Tunisian man
- Vitamin C can kill drug-resistant TB
- Iodine lack 'may lower UK baby IQs'
- Bed-sharing 'raises cot death risk'
- Sunshine vitamin 'may treat asthma'
- NHS urged to improve use of drips
- Chemical 'makes us scratch itches'
- Feet home to more than 100 fungi
- Care of the dying 'litmus test'
- Revision techniques - the good, the OK and the useless
- VIDEO: Iodine deficiency 'may lower IQs'
- VIDEO: Malaria mosquitoes 'quicker to bite'
- VIDEO: Bed-sharing 'raises cot death risk'
- VIDEO: Time-lapse embryo imaging 'improves IVF'
- VIDEO: Jolie: Genetics, cancer and you
- VIDEO: Could you eat a meal of insects?
- VIDEO: Autistic teen tipped for Nobel Prize
- AUDIO: 'How I made it with a stammer'
- Texting safely on the High Street
- Are people drinking too much coffee?
- Blind woman caused to hallucinate
- NHS help in repairing genital mutilation
- Arm breaks after six year recovery
- Breast cancer: What is the risk?
- VIDEO: Running barefoot in Wyoming
- Should we all be more psychopathic?
- VIDEO: Diseases become art under a microscope