Sexual Health Services/Clinics in Clackmannanshire
Central Sexual Health
The Central Sexual Health website provides detailed information on sexual health matters as well as NHS services/clinics available locally.
Sexual and Reproductive Health information
- British Pregnancy Advisory Service
- Offers private care in relation to reproductive choice
- Tel: 0845 304030
- Education For Choice
- Impartial organisation dedicated to enabling people to make informed choices about pregnancy and abortion
- Website for young people
- Provides guidance for parents and professionals around discussing the issue of abortion with young people
- Tel: 020 7249 3535
- Family Planning Association
- Helpline offers confidential support regarding abortion and pregnancy choices, contraception, and STIs
- Tel: 0845 122 8690
- Fertility UK
- Provides instruction/counselling in fertility awareness and natural family planning
- Tel: 0131 315 2130
- Helpline offering free confidential advice on sex, relationships and contraception to anyone under 18
- Tel: 0800 282930
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) Youth
- Information for people living and working with HIV
Sexual abuse support organisations
For details of support organisations relating to sexual abuse, you can refer to our Abuse web page.
- The Lowdown
- Your guide to teenage health
- Free and confidential information line open Monday to Friday 10.00 am to 6.00 pm, Tel: 0808 802 4444
- Young Scot Extra
For information on other services available for young people in Clackmannanshire, please see our Junior and Senior Youth Clubs web page.
Other information about services can be found in our Children's Services Directory.
Useful links to other websites relating to sexual health include