Information relating to free bus passes can be found on our National Entitlement Card Page
Public Transport plays an important part in the Council's future transportation strategies. The Public Transport Unit, jointly operated with Stirling Council, carries out the following tasks:-
- Undertakes the assessment of need for subsidised public transport and additional support services and the letting of contracts for such services.
- The monitoring of all public transport services.
- Administer the National Entitlement Card (bus passes) on behalf of the Transport Scotland for those aged 60 and over, those with disabilities and young people between the ages of 16 and 18.
- The provision of appropriate public transport infrastructure including:-
- bus shelters;
- bus service information;
- rail service information.
Changes to Clackmannanshire Council supported Bus Services
For more information on the improvements the new timetables offer, please see our press release.
For all Public Transport Information contact:
- Traveline Scotland or phone 0871 200 2233
- Falkirk Bus Station: 01324 623 985
- First Group (Customer Services): 08708 72 72 71
- Stagecoach (Fife): 01383 621 249
- Mackie's Coaches: 01259 216180
- WAVE: 01786 475010
- Hunters Executive Coaches: 01259 215560
- Clackmannanshire bus services
- National Rail Enquiries: 08457 48 49 50
- GNER Enquiries: 0345 225 225
- First Scotrailincluding timetables, fares, journey planner etc
Disabled Persons Travel Arrangements